Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jungle Bungy Phuket



This was my first bungy. It was a 50 m jump from a crane overlooking the water. I was extremely nervous but it was the ultimate rush. There is nothing like your first bungy. This was a beuatiful jump and I was on a high for a good few hours afterwards. Whats interesting about this place is that its the only bungy that comes with insurance. Anyway I did not worry about the detail . Just don't think about it and do it. I must admit these Thai guys were very professional and had me jumping before I even new it. I actually think it is scarier to do a bungy then a tandem skydive, but the rush is much better in the skydive. For Bungy jumps, foofee slides and bridge swing around Johannesburg check out this site I did a bungy with them it was lots of fun http://www.livingontheedge.co.za/

No comments:

Google